Terms and Conditions
- All information on this site is provided by Financialinvestigator.net solely for sharing information. Financialinvestigator.net, however, does not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the materials and data herein reflected. Therefore, the website owners and managers are not liable for any damage or loss directly or indirectly incurred from the information found here.
- Financialinvestigator.net may change the information and details available here at any time, without prior notice, including deleting any or all parts of this site. Financialinvestigator.net is not liable for any damage or loss, directly or indirectly, arising from said changes or deletion.
- Contents found on this site cannot and will not alter or change contracts or products and services already acquired or being acquired from Financialinvestigator.net.
- When providing personal information on this site, customers or visitors should beware that the Internet in general is not a secure place or environment for said activity. Therefore, the site owners and managers are not liable for any tampered or stolen personal information.
- Any third party links found on this site are merely intended to assist customers, users and visitors. However, this does not mean that Financialinvestigator.net is endorsing the information, products or services contained in the third party site or agrees with them.
- When a third party site or blog is reached or accessed through our site, users leave the Financialinvestigator.net website. Therefore, the site owners and managers of Financialinvestigator.net are not liable in any way for any damage or loss from the use of the third party links that customers and users click on our site.
- Any activity linking Financialinvestigator.net to your website should be consulted with our managers. Approval of the same should be obtained in written form.
- Financialinvestigator.net reserve all rights to all information contained herein. This includes copyright and property rights.
- No part of the information on this website is to be copied or used for re-distribution to other websites or third parties. However, if any part or information found on this website is desired for re-use or copying, users should obtain permission from the managers in writing.
- No user or visitor to our website may change or tamper information found therein.
All customers, users and visitors and their use of this website according to these Terms and Conditions are subject to existing pertinent laws in the United States. Any disputes or complaints on these matters shall be brought only to the proper courts recognized in the United States.
For more information about Financialinvestigator.net and its website, feel free to use our Contact Us page.